View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 07:45 PM   #22
CMcAllister

Liked 746 Times in 206 Posts
Default Re: Racers for Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfan1 View Post
Where is your evidence of voter fraud, treason, or anything else illegal? You just can't accept the fact that the immature buffoon that has occupied the White House for the last 4 years has LOST. He and his legal team will take their unsubstantiated claims to court and he will LOSE again. On January 20, America can really start to be great again!
There are mounds of it. From a wide variety of sources. I could post 100 links to information regarding fraud and cheating. None of it in the mainstream media, most of it being suppressed and censored in places like FB and Twitter.

If you wanted to know what is going on, you can find it. If you want to sit in your chair and have Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo inform you, don't try to tell me I'm hallucinating.

Start with the Wolf appointees in PA breaking PA law and playing the mail in vote scam like a violin. There are 600,000 bogus votes floating around in PA between Philly and Allegheny County.

Frankly, I'm tired of telling people water is wet, getting an argument and being told I'm crazy. I expect as the evidence comes to light, many people will believe it's made up.
Liked