View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 11:07 PM   #28
Paul Sarvas

Liked 173 Times in 101 Posts
Default Re: Racers for Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Komrade, Maybe you noticed this thread was moved here, rather than deleted. Trust me..Ken knows what was going to happen with it
You probably got banned because you don't contribute anything meaningful to this site.
Being a far Left bomb thrower doesn't cut it.
"That's it guys, just like the title says. I'm done with the BS. NO MORE POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS OF ANY KIND ON CLASS RACER ANYWHERE. This a racing forum, the next member that posts about politics will be removed.

NO MORE WARNINGS PERIOD !"

If political discussion is forbidden here and we all like drag racing, aren't we all like minded?

Why the personal attack Teddy? Tiny dik? Ex wife a lesbian? Neighbor's dog poopin on yer lawn? Getting old and yer worried about taking a dirt nap. Why ya fockin with me? It's gotta be something...Oh yeah...

Ya boy lost Teddy. I know it, he knows it and you know it.

There is zero evidence of voter fraud and even there is somewhere, it's over. You and your fellow Bitherstan pals can whine, cry, all ya want. It aint gonna change anything. Most likely my last post here but sometimes ya gotta do wut ya gotta do.

pS