View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 12:13 AM   #66
James L Miller

Liked 24 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: Mopar 273-4bbl Combo

I can appreciate Mr. Nees appreciation for keeping Stock pure, but I think the horses knocked down the barn and burnt it to the ground. All the Edelbrock heads and whatever else that has been approved, but on the other hand I can sympathize with someone running an old combo like a MW Mopar and trying to find good old heads and crossram, or even worse aluminum body panels. I'm sure a lot of racers with other brands have the same problems.

We did get a bit off track from my original request for suggestions. I've talked to Paul Wong a bit and got some good advice from him and others. I'm not out to set records or whatever. I am having trouble throttling my engine builder back as his thing is Full Tilt Boogie Engines. I don't want to pour that much money into the project.

Thanks for everyone's input and info. I didn't think I'd hardly get a post on here and the thread sort of had a life of it's own. I didn't know there were so many (less than 10 really, but that's still a lot for a 273 Mopar) people interested in this combo.