View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 06:34 AM   #4
Robbie Welch
Live Reporter

Liked 262 Times in 124 Posts
Default Re: Nation wide tour

Tom been dreaming about this for a while. The race's are the excuse to travel around the country and see the sights plus you meet the nicest people at race racks, Mike this years plan is to run Div race's in NHRA Cecil County, probably Atco and Englishtown and Sport Nationals in IHRA MIR, Pittsburg, Farmington, Piedmont, and maybe Empire. Next year the plan will be to start in January with all the winter races then continue following the national schedule that run S/St. What I hope is to see the sights and the country in the areas where the National events with S/St are. The problem is 4 race's are back to back so there's limited time between race's. We are going to do everything we can sight seeing wise wherever we go plus great place's to eat are a bonus (been watching to much food channel). So any info we can get for these areas would be greatly appreciated. This is a once in a life time trip and I want the do it right. Also I'll do my best to post and document the trip on classracer Thanks Robbie
Robbie Welch is offline   Reply With Quote