View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 11:07 PM   #6
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,469 Times in 1,699 Posts
Default Re: Democrats go Berserk....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Groves View Post
First, I don't see one bit of info regarding (degrading) democrats. It says roving bands of teens. This is a problem in many cities throughout our country. It can be blamed on lack of supervision, one parent households, issues with abuse of drugs- the list goes on.
It's quite evident you are in the stranglehold of a billionaire that believes he is the victim in everything and does not have to be held accountable for his actions.
Drugs have been coming into the US for decades, because we the users can't get enough. Fentanyl is just an upgrade from heroin that has been around forever.
Please keep in mind, you don't have to look to far into your own family that have these problems. It's on the republican side too.
I do.
DC,
Roving bands of teens,
Lack of supervision,
one parent households,
Issues with abuse of drugs- the list goes on.
Car jackings at all time high etc..
I see democrats everywhere in this scenario. They love crimes, criminals, soft or NO sentencing,, also shooting each other.

"Drugs have been coming into the US for decades, because we the users can't get enough".... SPEAK FOR YOURSELF and quit blaming America first.

"It's quite evident you are in the stranglehold of a billionaire that believes he is the victim in everything and does not have to be held accountable for his actions. "
You must be a speechwriter for Slow Joe Biden.