View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 06:35 PM   #13
Pvt Parts

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Red Lights-First or Worst?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Cook View Post
If I were to change bracket racing, it would be to have a fully blinded tree, and it would be instant green, WITH clock start at green.
Your dial in will include your reaction time.
Can you and your car really repeat?

Then maybe the whining would stop.
It will never stop. Not as long as there are people here who think this world owes them something. (Like a rule change) What they are really saying to everyone else is ... I can't win because I'm stupid, not smart enough or not rich enough or too lazy to go to work. And as a result I need special concessions or I can't win.

Everyone who races will lose. The true winners get back up, brush off the dust and hit it again. The true losers will never win because they fail to accept responsibility for their loss. They whine and cry, continuously blaming someone or something else for their failure and beg the world to cut them some slack. The truth is, they play under the same rules as everyone else and enjoy the same benefits and opportunities as everyone else. In fact, everyone agrees to the rules when they drive through the gate and pay their entry fee.

So in the end these people (losers) who whine, cry, beg and complain have no one to blame but themselves as they agreed to everything when they entered. Their choices? Get up, dust off, try to learn something from their loss and hit it again or stay home. Either way, most folks don't care.