View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 12:57 PM   #11
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

[QUOTE=Eddies66;650625]I will give you Carter, but Obama inherited Bush’s mess…FACT. Thank your family for their service, what was your excuse…bone spurs! Who benefits from higher oil prices, the shareholders and they are they are talking $200 a

Share holders have nothing to do with it. Number of leases have nothing to do with it. If the government won't let you build pipelines to and from refineries it is not economical to drill or produce. The shear volume of product able to move through a pipeline is beyond your comprehension. It's not feasible or cost effective to truck it.

I graduated during the Carter years....fjb would be proud of what inflation did to the country then if he could remember back that far. I talked with an Air Force recruiter. Told my folks what I was thinking about doing. Dad said not to do it he had been there and done that. He said there were to many incompetent "not what you know but who you bl*w" idiots running things. I took his advice. 70yrs after his service ended it still holds true. We all got to watch it with Afghanistan.

I have to add. Only 1 of my afore mentioned veteran relatives is still with us, my son in-law. Him and his fellow Marine veterans are not the least bit impressed with what is going on with this country. Their friends lives were taken for this fjb s*it show?

Last edited by Grey Ghost; 10-24-2021 at 01:04 PM.
Grey Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked