View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 09:01 AM   #17
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Eddie, Nobody there thinks FJB called up the oil companies and said my far left kook base wants me to raise gas prices, so do it..now.
Fact is presidential policies do cause inflation and deflation..Remove that worthless turd Carter? Or is oil /gas immune? Just lumber, groceries?
Besides, in politics, perception is reality...Hold onto your socks a year from now!!
Mark, I agree and disagree. These are simple supply and demand issues. Examples are cars, you can’t find what you want because of shortage in material and computer chips. Prices are high about $5k from last year. Independent truckers went out of business because the slow down. During the hacking of the oil system in New Jersey, we had oil, just no way of getting it to the customer, no trucks. Lumber, no trucks, food, no trucks and no water. Crap coming in from China, again no trucks. The up side is interest rates are low, when that starts going north than we have a problem. Oil on the other hand far outpaced the 5% inflation rate, why is that?
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote