View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 02:09 PM   #127
Joseph Teuton

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Has anyone changed their mind about AA/SA index?

Bruce the part number I provided shows the hood is available for a 2009-2013 challenger. Heck the Mopar Preformance book that was brought to INDY showed the same. While you are contacting the largest Mopar parts house in the land We are using the guide writin by the manufacturer that provides the parts to them. Man go fly a kite cuz all you doing is blowing hot air! I'm pretty sure not all of the parts on your vett at this moment are the same ones from the factory but they have been approved by NHRA. Same as this hood. Why is a VIN needed when NHRA approves certain parts to be used on certain vehicles. Hell there's no vin on the pink car to begin with! Cheating is a strong accusation! Once your so sure we are cheating why don't you reach in your back pocket and put your money where your mouth is?? Every race we attain put up the money keyboard tough guy!

Why did you build a vett? I'm sure at some point it had an advantage over others correct? Or I guess your the guy who built the car cuz you loved it and knew it wasn't competitive??

Funny you start the thread about AA index yet your your panties are in a bunch about a whole different topic. Man your ready for any and all topics ain't cha! Let's see what your going to complain about next..! Lol hopefully if in a new thread! Heck maybe you could get your own tab for all your BS!
Right next to Stock and Super Stock could be Bruce Noalnd Useless Complaints.. Man then you would be ahead of the game!!