View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 04:03 PM   #6
Tabitha Draughon

Liked 672 Times in 220 Posts
Default Re: 2015 ccra schedule

Any of the above 3 options are only allowing 1 single event at Fayetteville Motorsports Park. It's sad to see that it has come to this. FMSP has been a track that has supported this association from it's origination & has pulled money out of their own pockets to feed the racers at 2 different events in the same year (what other track has done that). Yes Galot is going to be one top notch facility but there is no guarantee on their definite opening date & now they have 4 races at their track. Piedmont & FMSP has always been the tracks that have drawn the biggest crowds for CCRA action & for 2015 Piedmont only has 1 race & FMSP with 0. The association is called Carolina Class Racers Association but Virginia has 3 races on schedule. If FMSP was an option for the 2015 racing season, they should have been notified about a date before any schedule was released.

I'm sure there are some racers that have the same concerns that I do & I'm sure there are others that are just going to go with the flow & attend whatever races they can. I did the CCRA (almost solely by myself in 2012) so yes I know what it takes to run this association & this is why I'm addressing my concerns.
Tabitha Draughon is offline   Reply With Quote