View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 06:48 AM   #11
Phil Veldheer Racing

Liked 26 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Live from the PRI Show

Love the breakfast again, this was my 27th PRI SHOW. This was also the third year they featured my 1969 Camaro NMCA/GLSSA Stocker on the big screen This video was taken at the 2021 NMCA race at US 131 MSP. My driver, Mark Howard drove this team car and won the event at US 131 MSP in 2020.
My 10-car sportsman drag racing team, featuring one "stocker" and nine bracket cars also had a victory as one of our drivers, Donnie Hagar won the Drag Illustrated "30 under 30 award. Put on by Wes Buck and his great team at Drag Illustrated. The event was great and Wes showed why he is a success.
Donnie had a great year in the green Vega as he not only won"the MILLION", the track championship in no box at US 131 MSP by 25 rounds, but he also won the WDRA NO BOX world championship.
I haven't taken the bus to the convention center ever in Indy, but did this year. I loved taking it in Florida as they always had a free ice-cold beer for you.
Our bus driver didn't do a prerun of his route and we were his first riders. He couldn't get his Garmin map loaded, so I volunteered from the first row and told him where to turn to get to the remaining four hotels that we had to go to for pickups. We just got to breakfast in time and so far, I haven't missed any of the PRI Breakfasts!
Phil
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zpri51smallerpixel.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	161.9 KB
ID:	69073  
Phil Veldheer Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked