Thread: Crank Trigger
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 11:13 AM   #27
buzzinhalfdozen

Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Crank Trigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320racer View Post
here's all you need to know, I've been racing nearly 25 years and have more passes by thousands than most that post here.

Oh my 3144 lb. MPR built super stock car aka "rocket" that I braket race is both quicker and faster than your junk, running deep in the 8's, and has 60 footed 1.17 leaving off the footbrake with an MSD Billet distributor and I'm an engineer and make at least 4 times the $ you do so I'm not impressed that you're a "master tech".
Ed, can you be any more vauge....deep in the 8's is meaningless, my "junk" as you call it was built by ME 60's in the high 1,20's (with a motor that's less than half the size of yours) and has been 9.68 @139 + so yeah your stuffs impressive. Oh I was never trying to impress you simply giving you my back ground. As for being an Engineer.... that alone means nothing, apparently you can be an engineer, make what you say is 4 times what I do ....wait for it...AND BE WRONG. There's alot of cars faster than mine that's irrelevant, I've told you before , we'll go Lbs per cubic inch and see what happens. I'm 11 lbs. per cubic inch, you stack on the half ton of weight and get back to me. Your statements make engineers look like idiots, I'm sure they're all very proud! Any possibilty you can go back on the college that gave you the engineering degree and get your money back? Cause they apparently failed you.

Last edited by buzzinhalfdozen; 09-03-2013 at 11:24 AM.
buzzinhalfdozen is offline   Reply With Quote