View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 10:02 AM   #16
KJ JONES Racing

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Would like to See Pictures of 87-93 5.0 Mustang Stockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Valentine View Post
Go on drag race central they have a photo of my car posted from division 1 meet at Lebanon Valley. Lee Valentine
Wait a minute! Is this the same "Lee Valentine" that used to give me all kinds of crap about having a Mustang...back in the days (10 years ago) when I was taking it to your shop for gear swaps, and steering-column fixes, etc? Hahahahahahahahaha! Those were the days when Lee Valentine's world revolved around K/SA Camaros--ONLY, right?! Hahahahahahaha!

What's HAPPENING, Lee Valentine?! Still smiling, I'm sure. It has been a long, time, man. I'm still here in Southern California. I chugged that van you fixed on out here and haven't looked back since '97, dude. Are you still there in Millwood? I'll have to stop by the next time I'm back in the home area. By the way, the van was replaced with a Power Stroke F-350, and that first 'Stang I had is long gone now. I've had several others over the years.

I had read in Dragster or somewhere that you were actually racing a 'Stang. Of course, knowing you as the Chevy diehard, I had to chuckle, but I'm glad you finally saw the light and came out from the Dark Side! Hahahahahaha!

Anyway, to answer the original poster's question, Ward Alston races an '88 GT in G/FI. It's a car he has owned since the day it rolled off the dealer's lot! I'm sure you'll find several pics of the car on the AutoImagery site.

Lee Valentine, take care, man. I just figured I'd give you a blast from your past. Be well.
KJ JONES Racing is offline   Reply With Quote