View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 02:36 PM   #30
Mike Gray

Liked 499 Times in 134 Posts
Default Re: Not fit to stand trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy55 View Post
Yep, Clinton ruined Reagan Bush recession then Obama ruined Bush Jr's depression and left a booming economy for Trump.
Trump then turned that booming economy into a total catastrophe then handed that mess to Biden.
Biden then turned it into a record Stock Market, brought the pandemic under control, achieved record low unemployment, brought inflation back down and has the economy booming.
See a pattern here?
Government employee? They're the ones who prospered the most under democrat administrations. I owned a small company with about 100 employees. I always did better under a republican administration (and we were a union shop) The market can overcome any particular administration and it goes in predictable cycles. I was even earning 16% on savings under Carter. It takes a few years for the government actions to really be felt and Trump was skewered by Covid, Biden prolonged the problem. It's now getting by better because he hasn't done too much. Elect someone like Newsom and he can screw up the status quo with his hare brained ideas. Look what he's doing to Calif. despite what retired military (thank you) Eddie says. In Calif. most people work for the state, work for a union in bed with the democrats or are on state assistance. It's turned the state into 1 party control which is the democrat dream for the country. Calif. for the 1st time is losing population by those well enough off to get out and take their money with them. I'm next.

Last edited by Mike Gray; 02-14-2024 at 11:55 PM.
Mike Gray is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked