Thread: unreal
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 12:35 PM   #15
goinbroke2

Liked 175 Times in 61 Posts
Default Re: unreal

OK, please bear with me as I slowely get to the point...
Jimi, here's an idea. Since everybody seems to be watching these ****ING reality shows which are FAKE DRAMA, why not play into that instead of yelling at the tv and stomping away? (I can't be the only one am I? LOL)
So, How about a program that would follow several sportsman teams (or pro for that matter) and get the fans and the non-automotive fans involved. I guess you could say all the force stuff is kinda like that, but focus on (1) racing and (2) multiple teams.

Each week the camera follows the top 5 Stock and top 5 SS racers. In car camera's, pit shots, breakage, dialing for next round, the "playing the ladder" all of it. Now obviously I and many other on here would want to see S/SS but what if it was top leaker? I hate them, but the "unwashed masses" would probably eat up the racing as much as the REAL drama.

Spent $1500 to get here, blew two tires on the trailer, qualified #2 then broke an axle. Hustle to get it fixed and get a buy first round, second round is the Fletch/etc.
Went to semi's and red lit. Motorhome won't start, got it started but it sunk in the mud and is stuck. Last shot is showing the motorhome and trailer leaving the track.

Now, run 5-10 people's stories in that hour episode and the other crap you put up with at the track...could be very entertaining.

If Rich Christianson can have people glued to the screen watching bracket racing...class racing should have NO problem. Heck, instead of people, base it on each track. Cover a bunch and then edit so you follow the eventual winner from start to finish.

If a dumb mechanic can come up with idea's.....

and yes I really do HATE those ****ING REALITY SHOWS!!!!
goinbroke2 is offline   Reply With Quote