View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 10:37 PM   #26
B Parker

Liked 2,314 Times in 455 Posts
Default Re: more news from NHRA

I'm surprised Mr. Cromwell would even write this. Is he hoping for another Sponsor to read this and step up to replace Coke as you sue them. Your Major Sponsor since 2002. Are you looking for sympathy from your members. The majority being Sportsman Racers. The ones you didn't seem to really have time or money for anymore except for a few National Events. You put the majority of your eggs in a few Sponsors baskets while you chased off so many smaller ones threw the years. Making it so expensive they didn't stay. Most of which paid contingencies to the Sportsman racers. For the last several years it seemed like every few months you added another Executive Position while I for one had hoped we would see one that actually was hired to promote Sportsman Racers. Yes I realize that most of the crowds come to see the Pros but what have you really done to promote Sportsman Racing. You have the greatest traveling car show on earth and you have done nothing to promote this. You seem to have forgotten some simple business rules. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Don't chase off paying customers. Don't forget the road you traveled to get where you are. You may need to travel down that same road again some day. You put yourself into this position and yes I understand about Covid-19. I own a Restaurant. It's been my most profitable year to date. I have always understood I'm in the customer service business and this year I'm getting paid dividends for all the years I treated all my customer like they were the most important one. Barry
B Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked