View Single Post
Old 11-23-2023, 03:30 PM   #1
SDT1DYI

Liked 395 Times in 125 Posts
Default NWCR changes for 2024

First let me say "Happy Thanksgiving to all NWCR Racers" .
Larry Merk has stepped back from his role with us. Larry did most of the heavy lifting these past couple of years with his son Mike's help.
Larry is working on finishing his Chevy II project and Mike is finishing up a new build and a second build for an East Coast racer.
When you see them at a track next year , please thank them for their hard work these past two years.
James Boyce will be taking over most of the work Larry did at the races in 2024, along with Rick Green. Rick is as well responsible for our Class Racer posting site
There will be more to follow on this.
For 2024 we are planning 4 to 6 races. We are working on getting dates set up all the tracks currently. Every effort is being made to not conflict with "other " events.
First event is looking like Qlispe Raceway in Spokane first weekend in May. Two weeks ahead of NHRA Firebird Divisonal.
Last race, back to Woodburn mid Sept .
Working on June, July and August events, more to follow soon.
Mission is being discussed again but we need a firm commitment from Racers to make this event happen .
If your serious about an event at Mission 2024 , i need to hear from you . If you have race dates and tracks in mind , please E Mail me .
We do have NWCR T Shirts available. They make great gifts for that Gearhead friend.

Happy Holidays to All.

Steve.

steven.d.teeter.67@gmail.com
SDT1DYI is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked