View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 07:45 AM   #32
1320racer
VIP Member

Liked 415 Times in 200 Posts
Default Re: Dick Harrells 69 ZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Lee View Post
Your F-body has already passed the "looking cool" stage. It's performance today is unimpressive for what has been done to it, especially considering you could go to Ford, Chrysler and soon Chevrolet and buy a brand new factory built race car that will blow your car away.
I'm not even sure what your name is but I'm sure of this, 30-40 years from now when your name is brought up, everybody will say "who?". When your car crosses an auction block, everybody will say "why is that car here?"
Neither you or your vehicle will enjoy the notoriety much less historical significance of this Fredd Gibbs / Dick Harrell '69 Camaro.
I'm tired of your attitude towards us Class Racers. I'm tired that you think this forum is yet another soap box for you to shot your mouth off on things you only think you know. If you want to race in the class you race in, fine. Frequent the forums that espouse your class of racing. If you've been run off, that's your problem but don't bring that fat chip on your shoulder over here. It is not appreciated.
This is the final comment I will make to you as I know my fingers will tire long before yours. Apparently your parents did not teach you anything about respect. That's too bad. I'm sure this lack of teaching has had an impact on your business life as well.
1. So you don't agree with my opinion of this car, I'm ok with that.

2. This thread ain't about my car and the only one attempting to compare it to this car is YOU!

3. This thread ain't about my replys/comments on other threads. That said, the truth sometimes hurts and apparently, my comments in another thread, listing MY reasons for not wanting to class race have struck a nerve with you, though all dead on per my many firends who are class racers as well there are and have been for many years numerous threads on numerous internet forums started by NHRA CLASS RACERS about everything I have stated and far, far more!

Now in response to your comments about my parents....go F yourself!

My parents taught me that respect is EARNED, it's not another of the many entitlements so many in this country feel are owed them.

Classic example of internet big mouths safe behind their monitors from home/office not thinking before they pound the keyboard, who wouldn't have the balls to shoot off their mouth like this to anyone's face.

THIS is what the internet/"social" media has created...internet commandos.

Now let's get back to comments about this 69 Camaro who's performance was impressive back in the day.

Last edited by 1320racer; 03-03-2012 at 08:31 AM.
1320racer is offline   Reply With Quote