View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 07:39 AM   #2
Keith 944
VIP Member

Liked 1,658 Times in 525 Posts
Default Re: Live from Cecil County d1 .90 style

Good Thursday morning everyone a beautiful day ahead highs going to 87° test and tune will start, I believe around 1:00, come on out if not to test just to get out into some great weather, I will be sitting around cleaning up the trailer and just enjoying the day.
One thing I did notice new from division 1 is our new Director has found a way to fix things that were not broken. In his infinite wisdom he has decided to send super street out first daily. Don’t know if you realize how many fast cars we have in division 1 with track prep 1/8 mile on being an issue last year. I sincerely hope we don’t see a lot more wrecks.

On a different note, I am only about a month away from revealing my new car, been thinking about putting all the photos up in the build section but after watching Todd Geisler’s car being built, it would hardly compare. But this has been a little over two years project now. from a bunch of pipes and a plan to the finish paint. With a little help from a few of my friends, this project never left my shop so most things were done in house. Yes, it is still possible to build your own car and hopefully be competitive. Would really like to know if there’s any interest on seeing the build progress?

Last edited by Keith 944; 04-13-2023 at 07:45 AM.
Keith 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked