View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 09:40 AM   #3
BTR69

Liked 43 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: Shock recomendations, 68 Camaro

Thanks Danny. I've been looking at some of the different shock options & hoping to keep costs down a bit. Regarding the spring bushings, I have no experience & not enough feedback from what i'd consider qualified individuals to say which would be best for our application. It's my brothers car I'm driving, so really not looking to dump a lot of my own money into it. Whatever I manage to win, I'll be putting back into it for him though. I haven't really gotten much from folks as far as their experience with the diffferent manufacturers out there. I'm hoping to get others real world input/experience with different products, instead of relying soley on the manufacturer claims. I expect every manufacturer is going to try to make theirs out to be the best. Some of the threads I've trolled seem to speak pretty well of Calverts, so I'm leaning toward them. Haven't been able to get to the dragstrip over past couple weeks to look at what others there have & question them about it either. Hopefully I'll get out next weekend to check them out. Kind of nice to have the other car here I can borrow from, but then i'll have to return everything at some point, so trying to keep that off the table. Thanks again.
BTR69 is offline   Reply With Quote