View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 11:34 AM   #589
oldskool
VIP Member

Liked 750 Times in 361 Posts
Default Re: Best Pontiac Powered Stockers

Tried to edit my last post. But when I hit "Save", instead of adding the edit to the existing post, it made a completely new post, below the one I was editing.

The new post included the 1st sentence from my last post, then my edit meant for the previous post, then the last several sentences of the previous post. None of the DRC info was included.

I suppose that is one of the strangest things that has happened to me, posting on a forum.

While on the subject of site problems, is there some way to refine a search, in order to make it even reasonably usable ? For example, is there some way to make the search function look for a person's full name. Example: John Smith. Rather than showing every time the word John is used plus every time the word Smith is used, you could search only for the times the 2 words are used together ?

As mentioned, of all the car forums on which I've done a search, this search function is probably the worst. Or, maybe I just don't know how to properly do a search, here. If there is any help, to make the search function work better, somebody please tell me how. Thanks !

Last edited by oldskool; 08-24-2020 at 06:58 PM.
oldskool is offline   Reply With Quote