View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 03:45 PM   #3
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Default Re: Dave Stine Memorial 8.90 Race - May 22nd - $10k to win

Ok, so my phone has been blowing up since the announcement yesterday so I’ll answer some of the questions:

Can we double enter: Yes, you can double enter in other classes as long as your car meets the requirements, you cannot double enter in Super Comp. One Driver, One Car. Just be aware that those who have run a MASCA race before as we get into later rounds, it moves fast.

How will pairings go: Random pairings for first round, we’re actually going to random pairs all the way across this year with the series. 2nd round will be placed on a ladder. With no real help (I was lucky to have Don Bangs last year but, he’ll be back in the seat this year) we need to speed up the program and honesty the car counts I expect at this event, I’m not pairing 100 cars, sorry.

Race on Sunday?: Yes there will be a race on Sunday, a little less of a payout but, $80 entry / $30 at gate for 50 cars will be $1,700 to win. If weather becomes a factor on Saturday, we will move it to Sunday.

Entry for the $10,000: $130 entry fee, you will pay $30 at the gate for driver and $15 for crew per day and then find me to pay the $100 entry fee for Saturday’s event.
Do you have to be a member: No you don’t have to be a member to race with us. As much as I would love for everyone to become a member of the series I understand that some of you have other priorities. Those of you wishing to sign up for points, I’d appreciate you doing this before the first race to help me out since it’s already a crazy time at the first race and now I just added extra work.

Classes that will be run that weekend: Top Sportsman, Top Dragster, Super Comp, Super Gas, Super Street. I’m trying to work on a little better payouts for the other classes so hold tight.

Any other questions feel free to drop them in the comments:
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote