View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 08:55 PM   #8
blkjack

Liked 51 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Strange Engineering/NHRA dispute

"The only regret I have is that I wasted my breath to negotiate...
I have waited to respond- because I was insulted by the proposal.. I just do not see enough benefits for 13K a year... I can be more specific, but the fact that racers display the "NHRA/Strange" decal is of little importance to me... What we discussed was a program that racers displayed a perfectly Strange decal and more importantly- display a Strange suspension, axles and brakes decal on the vehicle- because they use the product. We thouroughly discussed my motive and not wasting anymore breath on it - I also talked at length, that branding was of the utmost importance and then I receive your proposal- obvously I was heard, but not listened to... Eric... I realize that you have to answer to others, so I don't want to take this out on you, but I got my hopes up that we could work something out- beneficial to both of us, but regrettably the win:win does not work with NHRA. I just do not negotiate at an insulting starting point - so please tell the powers to be to GO F**K THEMSELVES - we will carry on..." Jeff Strange
blkjack is offline   Reply With Quote