View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 08:47 PM   #10
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,693 Times in 1,299 Posts
Default Re: Nat'l Entries

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarysZ24 View Post
Mr Derby City, I know the REAL reason Mark asked this question, and you partially touched on it with your "Your driver" comment...His "driver" races a DF/S classed car that ran exactly .727 further under the 'Vegas DF/S index than my car last Nov., so he feels it'll be an EASY Wally trophy for him to get. If he gets in, good for him, because winning class pays nothing anymore where my cars concerned, so I could care less about winning class! However, since now there's only 3 spots left for entry into the Arizona race, he might want to start sweating a bit, because his grade 1 may have as much luck in getting into the field as my grade 2 had at last years Winternationals!

I actually hope his driver does make it into the field, because it's not like he's going to be able to race me in the first round of eliminations anyway (given we race in a category where qualifying comes down to hundreds/thousandths of a second), and I would have better chances of winning in the lottery than he will of qualifying his car so he can race me in the first round! Oh, and one more point, should he try to do such a thing (and succeed), he'll expose himself to the stocker racers who check qualifying sheets to analyze their opponents runs, and if he's not able to adjust himself for a race against a non-DF/S car, that lucky opponent of his will be like an alpha wolf licking his chops to line up next to him! If I'm not in eliminations at that point, I'll be an interested spectator for sure!!!!
Gee Gary , I sure am glad that you cleared all that up for me. I am utterly speechless after your dissertation. Mr. Derby......
MR DERBY CITY is online now   Reply With Quote