Thread: 2015 Rules
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 02:30 PM   #29
Eric Merryfield

Liked 471 Times in 114 Posts
Default Re: 2015 Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATI Performance Products View Post
Damn now I have to cut new vinyl for both cars and try and figure out where they fit again....Glad I have all winter. Very glad to see new classes for the new cars, that should make the Pre 2008 car owners happy.

However....where are the indexes listed? If they are soft, and all the new cars are 1.0+ under there will be all the same amount of of crying going on. If they are tough then you will have an ever increasingly number of new car owners crying.

Does this mean that all the FS cars in stock run heads up and off their indexes like the "factory shootout" now? Does my 2009, 6.1 Hemi that could "only" go .839 under and not make the show at Indy this year have a chance to qualify?

So far this is just a list with a bunch of letters.
Glad I didn't get replacement letters for mine yet! A lot of garage ornaments till the indexes come out....It would also hurt new car attendance if the license requirement isn't managed....ie SS/JA and down is a no-license zone which helps those that can't/don't want to get license....not sure how they will manage that in the new car kiddie pool....

Eric

Last edited by Eric Merryfield; 10-30-2014 at 03:41 PM.
Eric Merryfield is offline   Reply With Quote