View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 09:36 PM   #14
cicero819
VIP Member

Liked 67 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: How about buy-backs in stock and super stock

Rich, my friends are already stoking the fire as we speak. I was just thinking about implementing at races where stock and super stock haven't done too terrific lately in the car count area, Denver comes to mind and some of the western stops would get some extra cars. Just like most of you I've been old school, you lose and pack up for home but after talking with a former drag racer racing in stock eliminator and now enjoying racing Miata's series and low bucks road racing, he said that he would consider racing in stock if they had buy-backs. His way of thinking is that since they're no more class racing the BB would make up for the hurry and wait time that he's wasted so much, now he races for three solid hours for his $200 a big difference in his humble opinion. Don't wait like Captain Edward J. Smith and not plan for what might be just around the corner.Claude P.S b Dave I am a fan of stock eliminator and have own my share of Stock eliminator cars in the 80's and currently have a new style Camaro 2000 sitting in my garage. I know that you've been racing for a long time and paid your dues but it doesn't make you the gate keeper. I was totally against the idea in bracket racing but after trying it I have to say that it helps the track operator and that can't be a bad thing. So if only people who races have a word to say about stock eliminator than expect a short life span.Claude Ruel

Last edited by cicero819; 07-23-2014 at 09:46 PM.
cicero819 is offline   Reply With Quote