Thread: Chicago
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 10:18 PM   #11
B Parker

Liked 2,314 Times in 455 Posts
Default Re: Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmeyer View Post
I live 30 miles from the race track Are you f....... kidding me !!!! up in till yesterday over a 130 die everyday and your saying lets race ??????
I for one don't wish to live in fear. We used to have a choice. I still want one. I'm not sure in your State but mine ( Ma.) has had more cases than most. The average age is 82 and out of over 5900 deaths 73 were under 50 years old. And most of them had underlying health issues. Every death is one to many but one thing we all know. We will all die at some point. Until then I would like to live the rest of my life enjoying freedoms our Country was founded on. Not that I will be stupid about this. I wear a mask when I'm in public. I don't wish to get into big crowds. But I will be at a race track as soon as I can. For those that don't want to go out stay home. That is your choice. Those that are vulnerable take the extra precautions be smart about the choices you make. The disappointment I have about this is how bad our States did with our geriatric population. BP
B Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked