View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 09:35 PM   #6
B Parker

Liked 2,314 Times in 455 Posts
Default Re: How much does the Purse have to be to get you to race?

Thanks TJ you have summed it up better than I could have. I had decided to get involved in having this race not only because of Dave Lebrun and Alan Peters but for all the great friends that we have raced with and lost. We as a group tend to sit back and say we should do this or that but nothing is what normally happens. This time I decided to get involved. We are just at the very start of acquiring sponsorship monies for this race. We already have sponsorship money to pay $1000 to win and $500 to the runner up. Plus track money. Greg Barsamian has volunteered to help raise sponsorship monies. For those of you that know Greg you have seen him raise thousand for other racing venues. We have commitment from several others already but will wait until we are closer to the race with money in hand before we announce the final payout schedule. As TJ stated you do not have to be an ASRA member to race. Any nonmembers will race for the track purse plus any monies we put together. Anyone wishing to help or put up a sponsorship please contact Greg or myself. Thanks Barry
B Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked