View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 03:42 PM   #183
Robert Simpson

Liked 20 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: "Live" from Down South!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Hill View Post
We have been relaxing around here and trying out some new places to eat. Robert, yesterday we tried out Grannie's:

Great breakfast! They had the bull tied down. I guess they were afraid someone would steal him.

We then went over to Jacksonville and saw some friends that Larry used to fly model airplanes with years ago. It is always nice to see old friends.

Then today I spent a little while at the doctors office to find out I probably have a torn rotator cuff. I am going to try to wait to see an orthopedist whenever I get home if I can wait that long.
Then we tried a new place for lunch in Waldo:

Larry had ribs and I had catfish! Great food! We will definitely try this again!

Leftovers!!
Funny you mentioned that the bull was chained down. Several years back the bull came up missing!! I assumed some kids did it... But, at the time it was not funny. You notice that there was a part painted red? Well last time it was painted blue!!! Funny for sure. But, they frown upon sitting on the bull for pictures... Ask me how I know? Never been there for supper. I have to try that other BBQ shack when I get a chance. There is a pretty good twisty treat on the north end of town on the east side of the road. Sorry about the rotator. Have fun.

Robert
Robert Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote