View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 05:11 PM   #15
TOP GUN

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Mark Young's p&g and punishment.

Hey bryan thanks for your interest. A quarter of a century ago a young kid thought he had what the winning drivers had. AB . HG .even jim. In his and jerris trailer that was at my shop was the first delay box I ever seen. Last straw I had to have one. I probably took his and he finally found out..Do all of you older nhra acers remember the blind no name required vote on delay box that NHRA did way back. I should have not signed my name. Farmington DQ reason is no concern to me. I was not even checked there. A look at my data logger and your out. Offical would not look at car. You're out and that's it. You might as well leave. I'm not suspened (NO) jim. Does that suffice dirty rug.. Look at the suspended driver list and shut up. What does concern me is the rigged p and g. Classracers. do know this is the thread topic. I was told he had 700 then 200 for p and g. I'm checked. A head has to come off to race I'm legal. Him and officials are looking bad. Officials split the money. You can quote me on that. I have called ihra every other day concering this (issue). Track refunds entry. .ihra instists race counts as a points claim. For not a better term I'm (Ambushed) at farmington without reason. #1 qualifer 2 races in a row. Now on sunday afternoon lets look at the data logger after 1st rd bye run and 2nd round match up against a dirty rug.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	28899