View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 09:30 PM   #3
Dragrac419

Liked 184 Times in 82 Posts
Default Re: 2021 schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyAnderson View Post
Hey Brian,

Yesss!! Although Reynolds is probably a no go for us, SGMP is a pretty good tow from So Fla and would probably be our limit. If possible make a trip more attractive to members by putting on doubles.

Thanks for your efforts! and as we spoke about in Rockingham, if I can help you in any way please let me know.
I would like to do doubles but not sure how many people would run during the day on Sunday in the summer. I have to call Ozzy back this week as he was out with the race in GA last weekend. Anyone have a contact number for Bradenton as I have left multiple messages and no call backs.

I spoke with Leigh Ann today with the Carolina Class races and she liked the idea of having a year end race with the top ten from each association racing each other. Maybe we could do something in their backyard one year and then next in ours.

Someone mentioned Immokalee what do people think of trying to race there as I will make the calls if people will attend. I have never been there myself so don't know much about the track.