HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-08-2024, 02:26 PM   #1
goinbroke2

Liked 187 Times in 68 Posts
Default 1320,1700,El Dudarino

Here is your thread to bitch and argue with each other. Scream, yell, beat your chest, get it all out.

All I ask is that you stop turning good threads into personal bitch fights. I want to talk Stock/SuperStock, not listen to two or three racers ruin every thread with personal agenda's. You guys don't like each other, we all got it. Fight it out here (for whatever arguing on the internet gets you) and leave the various threads to those who enjoy them.

Thank you
goinbroke2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 02:39 PM   #2
El Duderino

Liked 32 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: 1320,1700,El Dudarino

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinbroke2 View Post
Here is your thread to bitch and argue with each other. Scream, yell, beat your chest, get it all out.

All I ask is that you stop turning good threads into personal bitch fights. I want to talk Stock/SuperStock, not listen to two or three racers ruin every thread with personal agenda's. You guys don't like each other, we all got it. Fight it out here (for whatever arguing on the internet gets you) and leave the various threads to those who enjoy them.

Thank you
Point taken.
El Duderino is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 02-09-2024, 01:41 AM   #3
1700camaro

Liked 56 Times in 29 Posts

I'm game if 1320 is!

Something very similar was tried on another site with more than 3 members involved. Everyone cleaned up their BS, except one, 1320 was banned, not his 1st time. He has been banned here at least once.

I have no reason to use this thread other than this post. I will play nice in the other threads up to a point.

Good luck on trying to get him on board with your wishes. It was nice having him gone/not posting on CR for almost 4 years. Nice & peaceful with no BS from me or anyone else.
1700camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 12:31 AM   #4
Rob Petrie E395
VIP Member

Liked 220 Times in 79 Posts

I’m curious about something related to this. How much does it cost to add a block button to a website like this? I don’t know anything about web pages so please forgive my ignorance on the subject. . But if it can be done for $500 or less. And if ken wants it. Ken Just PM me the address to send it to. I’m so sick of it I’ll pay to stop it if I can.Heck I’ll pay $500 for the right to block just 1 person.

Last edited by Rob Petrie E395; 02-10-2024 at 08:53 AM.
Rob Petrie E395 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 02-10-2024, 01:09 AM   #5
bubski

Liked 186 Times in 63 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Petrie E395 View Post
I’m curious about something related to this. How much does it cost to add a block button to a website like this? I don’t know anything about web pages so please forgive my ignorance on the subject. . But if it can be done for $500 or less. And ken wants it. Ken Just PM me the address to send it to. I’m so sick of it I’ll pay to stop it if I can.Heck I’ll pay $500 for the right to block just 1 person.
Bubski is thinking like " who the f@#k r YOU !! It's called Freedom of Speech and the Freedom to have your own opinion !! Sure it might get ugly at times !! That's life !! Maybe YOU should move to Canada or China where YOU belong !! Bubski's thinking maybe You should donate your 500$ to the "Find FBJ's Brain Fund " Cheers !! Go Head Piss Off !!
bubski is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 02-10-2024, 01:18 AM   #6
Mike Gray

Liked 525 Times in 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubski View Post
Bubski is thinking like " who the f@#k r YOU !! It's called Freedom of Speech and the Freedom to have your own opinion !! Sure it might get ugly at times !! That's life !! Maybe YOU should move to Canada or China where YOU belong !! Bubski's thinking maybe You should donate your 500$ to the "Find FBJ's Brain Fund " Cheers !! Go Head Piss Off !!
No such thing as “freedom of speech” on a private forum. The moderators can ban anyone at any time and there’s nothing they can do about it. If you don’t like the way the forum is run you can spend your time elsewhere.
Old 02-10-2024, 01:32 AM   #7
bubski

Liked 186 Times in 63 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Gray View Post
No such thing as “freedom of speech” on a private forum. The moderators can ban anyone at any time and there’s nothing they can do about it. If you don’t like the way the forum is run you can spend your time elsewhere.
Bubski is like OMG !! If YOU happen to be so sensitive !! Then Bubski believes YOU should go elsewhere !! Banning thoughts that are not in line with yours is total BS !! Bubski believes this forum is run very fairly !! Not everyone will have the same opinions or beliefs , but that's the way it is !! If YOU believe that a LOSER who would pay to have someones thoughts banned is the right thing to do than Piss Off !! Cheers !!
bubski is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 02-10-2024, 01:51 AM   #8
Rob Petrie E395
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubski View Post
I’m not trying to stop anyone from posting anything here. I just would like the ability to weed out the one or more that constantly start in on people. Over stupid crap. Everyone that wants to read it or take part in it. Would be still able to do so. All that happens is I won’t see anything they post. And they won’t see anything I post. Doesn’t effect anybody else wanting to see it or participate.
Old 02-10-2024, 01:52 AM   #9
1700camaro

Liked 56 Times in 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Petrie E395 View Post
I’m curious about something related to this. How much does it cost to add a block button to a website like this? I don’t know anything about web pages so please forgive my ignorance on the subject. . But if it can be done for $500 or less. And ken wants it. Ken Just PM me the address to send it to. I’m so sick of it I’ll pay to stop it if I can.Heck I’ll pay $500 for the right to block just 1 person.
No need for all your hoopla!

The ignore feature already exist on CR. Go towards the top of the page. There's a thin black header across the page. On the left side of the header, you will see User CP. & it takes you to your control panel on the left side of the page. Scroll down until you find edit ignore list.

Most if not all forums have this feature. Unkown by me if it works. My mind is strong enough to fight. There's one bad egg on this forum & he's been banned here before at least once. He's been banned multiple times on numerous forums.

Harden up & do something about it; not stick your head in the sand & ignore it.
1700camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 02:07 AM   #10
Rob Petrie E395
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1700camaro View Post
No need for all your hoopla!

The ignore feature already exist on CR. Go towards the top of the page. There's a thin black header across the page. On the left side of the header, you will see User CP. & it takes you to your control panel on the left side of the page. Scroll down until you find edit ignore list.

Most if not all forums have this feature. Unkown by me if it works. My mind is strong enough to fight. There's one bad egg on this forum & he's been banned here before at least once. He's been banned multiple times on numerous forums.

Harden up & do something about it; not stick your head in the sand & ignore it.
Well heck. It turns out it already exists. Thanks for the heads up on how to get to it. I was under the impression this website didn’t have it. Because of something I read in a thread a long long time ago. I’ll give it a shot. And see if it works. It’s not sticking my head in the sand. It’s just not worth my time and effort to deal with it. Because that doesn’t seem to work.