HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > All Star Racing Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-04-2010, 07:54 PM   #1
Dave Casey
VIP Member

Liked 599 Times in 130 Posts
Wink Sunday August 8th and notes

This sunday at Lebanon is the rescheduled race from July 10th. Usual format.

Our members stepped up in the contributions dept as we raised $335 in memory of Jack O'Neil at last Sunday's race. A check from ASRA has been sent to the fire and rescue squad in Jack's hometown of Hillsboro, NH. Thanks to all who were able to donate.

Rumor has it that an ASRA board member lost his pants AGAIN this time late in the evening at the cookout. May be a new rule against this in the works, see Bob Broadbent for details. I recommend that anyone guilty of "Pants"ing a fellow racer wear 2 belts themselves this sunday , as retaliation may be in order.

So your son and his friends and some of your friends are all racing at the ASRA races at New England Dragway. What do you do ? Well if you are Arnie, you make a deal on a car in N.Carolina on thursday, send your brother to pick it up and it gets back 1 hour before the gate opens at NED on Saturday. You run around like a mad man for fuel, pants and jacket etc and end up going a bunch of rounds on Saturday. Welcome back to ASRA racing Arnie, it was fun seeing you having so much fun this past weekend
Old 08-05-2010, 06:54 AM   #2
Bill Pomponi

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Sunday August 8th and notes

Something to the effect.......................It was overheard that Arnie got real tired and supposedly stated " Its tough doing this all by myself".........A response was overheard that "you should have flown in your crew memebers" !!
Bill Pomponi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:06 PM   #3
Marc LaBrecque

Liked 388 Times in 100 Posts
Cool Re: Sunday August 8th and notes

I just want everyboby to know I wasn't even in the state of N.H. when the spoken about pantsing episode happend I just want that to be clear !
Marc LaBrecque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #4
gmonde

Liked 166 Times in 59 Posts

marc,,,,your off the hook this time!!!!!!! gmonde
gmonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:57 AM   #5
Dave Casey
VIP Member

Liked 599 Times in 130 Posts

More news and notes

Jim Boudreau has offered a 100 dollar gift certificate to each winner for the remainder of the year. The $100 is good towards a competion frontend alignment at Jim's shop in Tewksbury,MA Jim has been a ASRA supporter since the begining, we had ASRA meetings at his shop years ago. Thanks Jim ! ! !

Garrett Monde had samples of a product his sponsor sells at last weeks races, see him and check it out, may be something you need in your tool box.

Don't forget our friends at Banks, They are paying 400 for a win and 200 for runnerup at all our events this year if you are a member. 200/100 if you are not a member. You must have their decals on to win ! ! ! ! The money will come in a check from ASRA as Banks paid us up front. If you need gm parts or a car or truck, give them a call.

Saturday(tommorrow) longtime member and board member of ASRA Howard Hogg will marry his fiancee Kim Dyer. Congrats to the happy couple, I don't know if we will see them Sunday.

The Napierville "Indy Alternative " race is coming up. ASRA eligable members may get points at Sundays race, and all stock/super stock racers are encouraged to attend. See Mike McCollum for details or posts on classracer

See you Sunday
Old 08-06-2010, 06:56 PM   #6
gmonde

Liked 166 Times in 59 Posts

please come see me for some samples of nitro tape,,,i have samples left and will give a full demonstration on the product , see you sunday gmonde ,,
dave thanks for ASRA support
gmonde is offline   Reply With Quote