Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2023, 12:24 PM   #11
Hagen Gary
Live Reporter

Liked 31 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: No Blinders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Caughlin View Post
Sure, if I'm such a bad driver that needs a blinder in order to hit the tree, I have a stick car and have to leave with my foot on a clutch pedal, how about we get rid of trans brakes and the long throw trans brake buttons? Everybody gets to leave off the pedal with their foot, maybe that's fair at the same time? I thought this issue was in regard to a supposed safety issue, not how we go about trying to cut a light?
Nobody said you are a bad driver because you would rather have a driving aid to hit the bottom bulb. I’m not sure if you realize you’re replying to someone who leaves off of the foot, with no 2-step and pulls every gear all while trying to make the slowest Super Stocker (12.50’s) in the nation consistent. I would love it if everyone would join the party. There is no reason to get mad at someone who supports a rule that makes hitting a full tree the objective in an full tree class. There are plenty of pro tree classes if you need to react off of 1 bulb.
Hagen Gary is offline   Reply With Quote