HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2007, 08:29 PM   #1
Freddie

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Ford HELP....

I am finishing our new car and am going to try to run the Stock 302 I already have.. I have already changed it to a carb setup, using a Parker Funnel Intake with a 650 double pumper... I also have a X303 cam for it... I will be using a MSD distributor, and 6AL ign. box... it will be mated to a P&A full Man. C-4 no brake with a 3200 TCI conv... the car has been tatefully lightened, doors gutted, QA1 tubular front end with thier Coil overs.. on the rear I have Soutside Lift Bars, and Dbl Adj Uppers... stock 8.8 with a 3.73 posi and M/T street slicks.. 26x10's...the car has had a full cage added to it, but anything not needed inside the car was removed.. all the harness, heater/ac box, guage cluster everythng..

I am trying to get this car to run high 11's I know I will need some more power.. thinking about a 125 shot of N2O..

do you guys think I can get there? or do I still need more engine???

This is being built to bracket race.. but since you guys are limited so much in the engine area I thought I would post here for some help..

Thanks

Freddie

NMRA 2012 Outlaw 10.5 #10
Freddie is offline   Reply With Quote