HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-27-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
Clay Arnett

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question Weldon Fuel Pumps and Regulators

I was wondering if anyone had any experience they could share about Weldon products. I don't see alot of Weldon pumps or regulators on many S/SS cars. Typically see alot more Aeromotive and Magnafuel setups. One reason I figure is price because Weldon sure is proud of their fuel pumps. So if you have any information to share about them I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Clay Arnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:21 PM   #2
BlueOval Ralph
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Weldon Fuel Pumps and Regulators

These pumps are the class of the field, I know for a fact that there is on on a dyno that is at least 20 years old. The guts are made of tool steel and very tight clearences. You get what you pay for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Arnett View Post
I was wondering if anyone had any experience they could share about Weldon products. I don't see alot of Weldon pumps or regulators on many S/SS cars. Typically see alot more Aeromotive and Magnafuel setups. One reason I figure is price because Weldon sure is proud of their fuel pumps. So if you have any information to share about them I would appreciate it.

Thanks
BlueOval Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:00 PM   #3
Chad Rhodes
VIP Member

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

we run a 2025 on my buddy's turbo drag radial car, its given us zero problems in 5 years
Old 06-10-2009, 07:06 PM   #4
Clay Arnett

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks for the replies. What I would like to see and I'm sure I'm asking to much is someone either on their car or on a dyno had pressure transducers at the bypass and blocking regulator showing pressure changes with changes in engine load. I did find data on Weldon's website showing the blocking regulators change in pressure over time versus a "brand x" regulator. I like the fact that they at least showed data. I gave Weldon a call and they were very helpful and informative in answering my questions so I have to give them a plus for that.
Clay Arnett is offline   Reply With Quote