HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-04-2009, 07:24 PM   #1
Tom Meyer

Liked 303 Times in 106 Posts
Default Kearney NE NO

Congrats to Jamie Jones on your win in the combo race on sat. BTW the mustangs showed up on fri apart where they were inspected [ also the piston spec was changed to fit what they had] toms times where already corrected , The a/sa went 1.60 under 7 short of the 1.40 under of the sea level, The air was 2800 ft with a strong head wind on sat, Most picked up 5 to 7 and just under 2 mph sun. Tom Meyer
Old 10-05-2009, 09:12 AM   #2
curtis hieb

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Kearney NE NO

What were the results for all days weather sure sucks here.
curtis hieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
bobbyd6

Liked 71 Times in 27 Posts

On Saturday Jami Jones H/SA beat Eddie Wohl GT/HA in the finals
45 cars made qualifying passes, 38 ran the combo
On Sunday Jeff Johnson GT/FA beat Doug Engels in a heads up match.
the weather was cold & windy both days.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #4
G-Ma 5544

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Kearney NE NO

I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank Marlin, Dale, KRP, and the sponsors for putting on a great race on Saturday. It was a great time and it was fun to come back to my home track where I first learned to race back in high school!! Can't wait to come back again next year.

Thanks Again
Old 10-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #5
Mike Coe

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I too will be back next year, we had a great time despite the weather and would also like to thank Marlin Bogner and Dale Johnson for putting on a great combo race and the KRP staff for running a smooth operation. The traction was marginal for some on Saturday, but they worked hard to fix it and it finally came around to something that was at least consistant on Sunday. We met alot of new people and saw alot of old friends there, which was icing on the cake for a great weekend! We too will be back! Thanks to all. KRP is a great little facility, I wish it was here!

Mike Coe G/S 5151
Mike Coe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:08 PM   #6
Marlin Bogner

Liked 4 Times in 1 Post

Dale, my wife Lori, and I would like to Thank all the Stock/Super Stockers that came to Kearney last weekend for the National Open. I think that we all had a good time. Dale and I appreciated all the thanks that we got from the racers. You guys made the race and saved the weekend for KRP.
Since we received no thanks from the track management for the time and money that we spent promoting
and getting our own sponsorship for the Combo race, it is questionable for next year.
Congratulations to Jamie and we hope that you enjoy your Wally.
Marlin Bogner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:38 PM   #7
djmopar74

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I know I'm late with my post, been busy. But Thanks to all you stock/super stock racers that came to Kearney for their National Open Oct.3rd. It was nice to see all the racers that I know and the new racers I meet, gald you all were there. On Sat Nite Congrat's to Jami Jones with her win over Eddie Wohl. Jami took home $1600.00 and Eddie took home $600.00 and Mike Coe 3rd $300.00 good job guys and thanks to many of our Sponsor for their help and support. Congrats to Tom Meyer, Chad Holzman, and Jimmy Holzman on setting records here in Kearney.
On Sunday Congrats and good job to Jeff Johnson with his win over Doug Engels in a Heads Up Race GT/FA.
I would like to give thanks to Marlin and Lori Bogner for their help and support for this combo race. To Tim Sokoloski thanks for your help and support, great pics and videos( on classracer and on krpi sites).Be gald to do this again only if we can get some help and support from the track.
djmopar74 is offline   Reply With Quote