Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-07-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Liked 674 Times in 122 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jim Wahl Send a message via Yahoo to Jim Wahl
Thumbs up Thanks Orlando Speed World!

Thanks to Carl and Randy Weisinger of Orlando Speed World for a great day of Stock and Super Stock racing and for providing the $7000 purse paid out to the racers today. The Southern Stock / Super Stock Association hopes we can work together again for another successful class race. You couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day and conditions for a race to remember! Many told me they ran faster than they have ever run before! Great racing with great people and a whole lot of fun was had by all. Hopefully the word will spread about this race and we will have twice the racers next time. Thanks to all who attended and supported the Association and Orlando Speed World. Congratulations to Dan Dobson who walked away with a cool $3000 after all the tire smoke cleared! Also a super job done by Joe Tillman for taking down some heavy hitters on the way to a runner up finish and the $1000 reward. Jim
Jim Wahl....NHRA #2239 S/SS - IHRA # 8 Stock, D2 Stock Champion (forever I guess)
2019 Baby Gators Stock Champion
2009 D2 National Open Stock Champion
1981 D2 West Palm Beach LDRS SS Runner Up
Past President, Southern Stock / Super Stock Association.

Last edited by Jim Wahl; 11-08-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Jim Wahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:28 AM   #2
icebrrrg

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Thanks Orlando Speed World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Wahl View Post
Thanks to Carl and Randy Weisinger of Orlando Speed World for a great day of Stock and Super Stock racing and for providing the $7000 purse paid out to the racers today. The Southern Stock / Super Stock Association hopes we can work together again for another successful class race. You couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day and conditions for a race to remember! Great racing with great people and a whole lot of fun was had by all. Hopefully the word will spread about this race and we will have twice the racers next time. Thanks to all who attended and supported the Association and Orlando Speed World. Congratulations to Dan Dobson who walked away with a cool $3000 after all the tire smoke cleared! Also a super job done by Joe Tillman for taking down some heavy hitters on the way to a runner up finish and the $1000 reward. Jim
Amen Jim! Thanks to Carl and Randy and the folks from Orlando Speedworld for helping to make this race possible! I was able to make my first runs driving the car at more than 1 second under the index and between the racing and visiting with friends, had a great time at the track this weekend. Congrats to Dan Dobson on winning the race and to Joe Tillman on reaching the final.

Thanks to Chris and our friends from Nitroplate for their support of Southern Stock / Super Stock Association (SSSSA) racing. Chris did a great job at the wheel too, as he reached the quarterfinals of the race. Thanks to Paul Forte and Turbo Action for your support of SSSSA racing as well. Paul also had a very good day on the track as he made it to the semi-final. Thanks to Jim and Connie, Jim Wahl, Tina Summerton.Tom, Tommy and Sean Ward, Hammer and Sean Hanning for your work in making this race, and every SSSSA race, special.

We certainly plan on making this race a "must go" on our 2010 calendar!
icebrrrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:25 AM   #3
scott helms

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Thanks Orlando Speed World!

AWESOME JOB!! Randy and all at orlando speedworld, my slow car has never gone that fast ever! Jim,Jim,Tom,Tina,Tommy,Connie,Sean,Sean,Hammer and crew GREAT job,everything was smooth, AND IT WAS FUN !!!!!!!! I would like to personnally thank Rick Lester for all the internet stuff. YES YOU ARE BETTER AT THIS THAN ME, I'd still be posting with two fingers,Dan Dobson nice job driving and congradulations on your win. Maybe you shuold trade in your monte for the wagon you were tough. I thought I had you.To all my friends I haven't seen {some all year} Thanks and It's great to be back home. I hope everyone supports the last race for pionts at Douglas,ga. Nov. 21-22 I'll be there. again THANKS TO ALL.AND MOM