HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-01-2013, 03:08 PM   #1
Greg Reimer 7376
VIP Member

Liked 654 Times in 209 Posts
Cool Notable historical quote:

While reading of the lives of those who have gone on, and their contributions to American society, I stumbled upon a quote that really grabbed me. Billy Sunday,1862-1935,a distinctive American evangelist and major league ball player,preached rather forcefully as a rule, and one of his famous quotes was almost prophetic in its impact.He said,"The rivers of America will run with blood filled to their banks before we will submit to them taking the Bible out of our schools".
That's scary. They did, and look what we have lived through since then. Brother Reagan said once," They shouldn't have kicked God out of school.He never did anything wrong."
I'm definitely not advocating or supporting a state run religion. Can you imagine a bureaucracy of state religion run by the incompetent heavily influenced by political correctness? They'd never get it right. It never hurt anybody,however, to have a simple basic knowledge of the Bible and what it says. Some say,"Freedom of religion." Some say,"Freedom from religion".Now we have a goveernment that,in an attempt of appeasement, kicked God out of school. Now you have ungodly schools. Kick God out of government, you get ungodly government. Kick God out of a nation's conscience, you get an ungodly nation. Think about it this New Year. Happy new year to you, one and all. I wish you all the best, the best racing, the best with your jobs, lives, and families.

"Righteousness exalts a nation,but sin is a reproach to any people'. Psalm 14:34.

"If my people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray,and seek my face,and turn from their wicked ways,then will I hear from heaven,I will forgive their sin, and heal their land". II Chronicles,7:14.
Greg Reimer 7376 is offline   Reply With Quote