HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-24-2007, 05:07 PM   #1
Ross Family Racing

Liked 52 Times in 15 Posts
Default NSCA CONTINGENCIES ?

Attention Tony,
When will the '07 contingency list be posted on your website ? The Columbus race this weekend and racers would like to know. See you there.
Jeff Ross

Ross Family Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:10 AM   #2
Tony DePillo

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Look for the spread sheet sometime today.

Tony DePillo
Tony DePillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:59 PM   #3
jdfpam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Tony,
Looking forward to this weekend. The weather looks great!!!! Count two more cars in your s/ss combo.

Jeff Day

jdfpam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:32 PM   #4
Tony DePillo

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Vic, the race is at National Trail Raceway in Hebron, Ohio. $100.00 entry car and driver. Three qualifying hit are scheduled for Saturday, one for Sunday am. $1500.00win, $750.00 R/U $50.00 per round won starting the second round. Gates open at 9:00am Friday, 8:00 Sat. and Sun.

Tony DePillo
Tony DePillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 08:47 PM   #5
Mike Meier

Liked 40 Times in 8 Posts

Tony, I have a few questions for you:

The General Rules page on your website is broken so I couldnt look it up, but would I have to sign up for any sort of membership to run the Stock/SS combo? What if I wanted to run a second class with another car, would I have to sign up then? Is running two classes allowed?

If I were to run in the American Muscle Car class with a car that has never been down the track before, would I be able to change the class that the car is entered in if it were drastically off the index? (ex. I enter the car in the 15.00 index class but I find out that it is capable of 14.0's). Thanks.

Mike Meier
Old 04-26-2007, 09:10 PM   #6
Michael Ray

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Tony, I have a few questions for you:

The General Rules page on your website is broken so I couldnt look it up, but would I have to sign up for any sort of membership to run the Stock/SS combo? What if I wanted to run a second class with another car, would I have to sign up then? Is running two classes allowed?

If I were to run in the American Muscle Car class with a car that has never been down the track before, would I be able to change the class that the car is entered in if it were drastically off the index? (ex. I enter the car in the 15.00 index class but I find out that it is capable of 14.0's). Thanks.

Mike Meier
Thanks for the reminding about the General Rules page!! I'll get that fixed ASAP. Membership is not required for the Stock/SS Combo. It's also not required for American Muscle and Street Machine. Running two classes is allowed however you might be hot lapping your car to do it.

You choose an index when you register for SM or AM. You can change that index by going to the registration trailer or tower. You have to make at least one pass at your chosen index to set the ladder since it's based off of who qualifies closest to the index. Therefore your last chance to change it is before the third round of qualifying on Saturday for AM or SM.

Michael Ray
Web & Media Developer
National Street Car Association
michael.ray@nsca-racing.net
931.433.8884 - Office
931.206.1542 - Cell
nsca-racing.net
Old 04-26-2007, 09:28 PM   #7
Mike Meier

Liked 40 Times in 8 Posts

Thanks for the quick reply, hopefully the weather will cooperate this year at Atco and Cecil.

Mike Meier
EF/S Sunbird