HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-16-2007, 02:11 PM   #1
Scott@HRP

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Looking Forward to 2008 at Houston Raceway Park

A couple of the Stocker Boys told me about this site and thought I would register to keep up with all the good Class Racing from around the country. Houston Raceway Park has some good events coming up in 2008 and the way I share those events with our racers, is take pictures of their cars when they come to our track and feature the events on my Racing Photo website. The pictures are free to download as a courtesy to the racers. The picture size is great for screen savers and backgrounds with the "Original" size in the drop down being the largest of a 1024 X 685 size. I choose not to sell because I love motorsports photography and used to race myself and always wanted pictures of my car. I won't see most of you unless you are at a Division 4 event or a National Event at HRP. Of Coarse if there is a photographer at our track like Robert Grice with Extreme Photography shooting an event to make a living I will not give away anything larger than what is on my website. I am also the Announcer and Asst. Drag Racing Manager for the Track and have been the Team Captain for the Bracket Team since 1998. I work for the track as a 2nd Job because I love Drag Racing and will be in my blood forever. So with all this said I would like to invite you to visit my Racing Photography Website and feel free to download whatever you desire. My site address is www.ssracingphotos.com and for information on upcoming events at Houston Raceway Park you can visit www.houstonraceway.com or our forum at www.houstonarearacing.com

I look forward to keeping up with everyone's achievements on here in 2008.
Thanks Scott Singleton, Houston Raceway Park

Last edited by Scott@HRP; 12-16-2007 at 02:20 PM.
Scott@HRP is offline   Reply With Quote