HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-16-2022, 04:16 PM   #61
Frank Castros
VIP Member

Liked 2,118 Times in 778 Posts
Default Re: Pontiac 455 hp reduction

This is much better than the football game.
Philadelphia Eagles 0
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 24
Please proceed with this joust. It's far more entertaining for sure. Also due to be a route like the game.

31-0
All Philadelphia teams suck.

Last edited by Frank Castros; 01-16-2022 at 04:22 PM.
Frank Castros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 05:47 PM   #62
Adger Smith
VIP Member

Liked 684 Times in 266 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumple View Post
No. this conversation is not over. I know more than you would like me to know. You are racing a car and beating other racers with a car that was never built by Chrysler and you owe it to all of us out here to provide verifiable information on your combination. There is no reason the rest of us should lay down for you or anybody else. Prove your car here or we can petition NHRA.
How is this Frank??
Hey, who ever you are Or what ever a "gumple' is...
The Prove Your Car here or We" can petition NHRA really gets under my skin. I didn't approve of appointing you the master speaker for me or for my representation in this forum.
You do not speak for me so your "We" in that statement should be changed to "I". So who ever you are and this Gumple BS your hiding behind, Please leave me out of "We"...
If you have a problem with a combination GTFO here and talk to the powers that be at NHRA.
Old 01-16-2022, 05:59 PM   #63
Frank Castros
VIP Member

Adger, "Let it Be" and let him "Ramble On" as of two of everyone's favorite bands sang.

Without a offensive line you have nothing.

Last edited by Frank Castros; 01-16-2022 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-16-2022, 09:03 PM   #64
Frank Castros
VIP Member

Buda bing just like that.
Old 01-16-2022, 09:05 PM   #65
Frank Castros
VIP Member

Dallas Cowboys are out. There goes the NFC East.
Old 01-16-2022, 09:07 PM   #66
Frank Castros
VIP Member

Oh yea, There goes Gumple down the drain.
Old 01-17-2022, 10:17 AM   #67
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,457 Times in 543 Posts

Quote:
Secondly, Mr. Nees freely showed documents that proved the Lee car to be bogus and, indeed, some of the documents that had been submitted by Mr. Lee to NHRA were supposedly less than Kosher.
Mr. Grumple, I do not know what you do for a living, however, I feel you will fit right in with CNN, MSNBC and others, providing fake news.

As I stated earlier, do your research before making accusations and trying to appear as a saviour and hero to all racers. You have failed miserably.

Also, I strongly believe you owe Mr. Jeff Lee and apology due to the fact he never submitted bogus documents to NHRA. To put a car in the classification, it requires verification directly from the OEM. Below is a picture of the letter Mr. Dale Aldo submitted to NHRA requesting the approval of the AMC parts, the same way as many other components have been introduced by letter requests through the OEM.

By the way, you have gone silent. Are you back in your closet or still in your basement being a keyboard warrior?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AMCletter1024_1.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	61735  
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 11:31 AM   #68
gumple

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hoven View Post
I guess I will clarify. Classracer‘s version of CNN is reporting false information.
I run the crossram combination which is the A990 superstock version of the car. Which accepted by NHRA and was absolutely built. He thinks I am running the single four barrel.
Sorry for not getting back sooner. I attended an all day NFL Playoff event yesterday and apparently enjoyed myself a little too much. This will be my last post on this thread. It is addressed to the fair-minded men and women who may happen upon it and read it.

Todd offered a clarification above and I will take this opportunity to do the same. The A990 car was certainly built and classified by NHRA as a Super Stock only car. It was NEVER built as a Stock Eliminator car. It is a car with a great heritage but it has no business running in Stock. The fact that this car was accepted in Stock by some inept NHRA employees does not make it right. It is a Super Stock car masqurading as a Stocker.

Finally, my old Gumple heritage is very conservative but we are not greedy nor do we espouse fake news. We may not be dead on the mark every time but we attempt to be honest. Anybody who cries fake news when challenged is a suspect for gaslighting. As mentioned above (and,after having made my thoughts known) I will not be returning to this thread but there other issues that I will post about in the future. Now, to find a couple Tylenols and go to work, yeah it's a holiday. Go 49ers!!!!
gumple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 11:52 AM   #69
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,840 Times in 1,535 Posts

Quote:
The A990 car was certainly built and classified by NHRA as a Super Stock only car. It was NEVER built as a Stock Eliminator car. It is a car with a great heritage but it has no business running in Stock. The fact that this car was accepted in Stock by some inept NHRA employees does not make it right. It is a Super Stock car masqurading as a Stocker.
Well Mr. gumple, I will agree with you that the A990 cars were built for SS. So were the FFFord Thunderbolts just to name one. Someone working at a higher pay grade than me decided that these "old" SS cars should be legal in Stock now. IMHO, very few of the newer FS cars should be in Stock. BUT, my opinion doesn't count for much and neither does yours.
Welcome to the 21ST Century!

And OBTW, "the fact that this car was accepted in Stock by some inept NHRA employees" might not make it right but it does make it legal.

Reality, what a concept!

Last edited by Billy Nees; 01-17-2022 at 01:01 PM.
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 02:46 PM   #70
Todd Hoven
VIP Member

Liked 720 Times in 151 Posts

The NHRA put a few combos in stock that were SS only. The Hemi race cars, Ford Thunderbolts, ZL1 Camaros. Might be a few more that I don’t know of as well.
Next time you accuse someone of running a combo that is bogus,then tell him he is stealing round wins from other competitors, and threaten to file petitions about it, at least do some research on the driver car combo. You had pretty strong words about my car owner/good friend and myself that proved to be Inaccurate and slanderous. Maybe a retraction is in order? But the fact that you don’t use a real name and remain anonymous so I doubt that will be the case. In fact after that little tirade about us I would say that your credibility is completely shot Not that you ever had any anyway.
As the famous Ed O’Brien used to say have a nice day.

Quote:
Sorry for not getting back sooner. I attended an all day NFL Playoff event yesterday and apparently enjoyed myself a little too much. This will be my last post on this thread. It is addressed to the fair-minded men and women who may happen upon it and read it.

Todd offered a clarification above and I will take this opportunity to do the same. The A990 car was certainly built and classified by NHRA as a Super Stock only car. It was NEVER built as a Stock Eliminator car. It is a car with a great heritage but it has no business running in Stock. The fact that this car was accepted in Stock by some inept NHRA employees does not make it right. It is a Super Stock car masqurading as a Stocker.

Finally, my old Gumple heritage is very conservative but we are not greedy nor do we espouse fake news. We may not be dead on the mark every time but we attempt to be honest. Anybody who cries fake news when challenged is a suspect for gaslighting. As mentioned above (and,after having made my thoughts known) I will not be returning to this thread but there other issues that I will post about in the future. Now, to find a couple Tylenols and go to work, yeah it's a holiday. Go 49ers!!!!