HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-23-2009, 07:56 PM   #101
krugracing12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Top Draster wheelbase

Great,
Another Pencil-neck Geek hiding behind a keyboard. Digger you are welcome to come out and straighten me out anytime you want. Either On the track or the old school way is fine with me. I am assuming we have met, you could have the courtesy to use your real name.

Bill Krug
krugracing12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:34 PM   #102
Johnny

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think Krug is sexy when he's mad....call me crazy!

On a serious note, it looks like Wayne (with help from Scott Hall) has put together a pretty nice series at the Valley. I hope it receives support from the racers because it takes lots of work to put something like this together.

Maggiulli Jr.
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:44 PM   #103
krugracing12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Johnny,
You are crazy, I am sexy 24-7-365 happy or mad. Long time no hear, how is married life ? Are you racing this year ?

Bill
Old 02-23-2009, 08:45 PM   #104
pentastarrail

Liked 14 Times in 5 Posts

Now Billy,
Don't get ahead of your self. What kind of satisfaction are you going to get out of beating up some Bald headed, NO tooth, Denture Cream slobbering, Geritol drinkin, Depends wearing, half blind old guy. His best package could be calculated with a sun dial and that's because his finger slipped off the button when he went to fart and instead crapped himself and thought the warmth he was feeling was the amber light on.

Just drag race him, dial a couple hun quicker and take him across by 4 thou.
Be gentle with him, he's going to need to save up his social security checks for a couple years to come play.
After all, he's got himself a $75.00 race car there.

I can see it now, Billy will steal this guys cane and win be default. Billy will be at the starting line and we'll be hearing in the LVD pit area "Help, I've fallin and I can't get up".
Although we may need to look out, he may be sponsored by "The Scooter Store".

Last edited by pentastarrail; 02-24-2009 at 07:41 AM.
pentastarrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:48 PM   #105
pentastarrail

Liked 14 Times in 5 Posts

Johnny,
Try to stop by for one of these races. It looks to be a pretty nice deal.

I second the hard work on putting this together.
pentastarrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:36 PM   #106
Brian Hansbury

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Brian Hansbury

Yes lets not forget all the hard work that goes into this .......also thanks to the staff at lebanon valley for the prep work we got last year to pull it off lets hope we can lure tristan to show up and do the prep this year for theese shows he will not be back full time im told
Brian Hansbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #107
masracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Hansbury View Post
Yes lets not forget all the hard work that goes into this .......also thanks to the staff at lebanon valley for the prep work we got last year to pull it off lets hope we can lure tristan to show up and do the prep this year for theese shows he will not be back full time im told

I heard a rumor that he wants to race a motorcyle. Don't know if its true or not. From a racer's perspective he is the hardest working employee that LVD has had in a long time. He specifically went out of his way to give us a good track that weekend in October. It will be a real loss to see him leave.

Maybe if you guys hit the big jackpot you can throw a little into gving him a really BIG BONUS for the top dragster days to come and do the track prep. That is if you have some left over after you buy your 800 inch nitrous motor.
masracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:44 PM   #108
Brian Hansbury

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Brian Hansbury

well i can say tristan is a huge loss for the valley and yes he bought a dragbike so he will be there im told there are others that know how to groom that track (glenn growe john crosby, ) former employees glenn works on john finkes tad and john works for nhra safety safari but i am sure if asked and payed of course ...they would spend the time needed to show a knowlegable person to groom the track ....... i on the other hand just came from the engine builders and unforunatly not good news again which means more $$$$$$$ and the money tree is dry so unless i sell the harley or my truck soon i will be spectating for a bit ....so if anyone needs a one owner 05 softail custom paint etc or a 1995 tahoe cheap let me know
Brian Hansbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:24 AM   #109
krugracing12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Frank,
Trash talking can be fun, and the idea is tempting but I am not going to slap around a crippled old man and take his cane. How do know its a little old man? Do you have a suspect in mind?

Maggs
Where did you go? Are you in the doghouse for talking about racing again?

Brian,
No good on Mega Millions again. I would loan you the black car but it is only certified to 7.50.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:09 PM   #110
krugracing12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Digger,
Cat got your tongue?