HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-27-2011, 11:04 AM   #131
John Lang

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: worst red light debate, again!

Who started this CRAP, and woke up these guys with there never ending first or worst CRAP! IT IS WHAT IS!!!! Get over it, and What Mike said X2.......Later, John
Old 04-27-2011, 11:18 AM   #132
John Kelley

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Smile Re: worst red light debate, again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Carr View Post
The thing that bothers the majority of us, is the fact that you and a few others bring this old subject up time and time again. We're just sick of reading it. .
You haven't figured out that you DO NOT have to read it if you don't like reading it ?
You have the choice of NOT reading it !!
John Kelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:13 PM   #133
Ed Fernandez
Veteran Member

Liked 100 Times in 45 Posts

Thank you John.That's the answer.Let's let Bill make another post and we'll just not come back here on this thread.Presto,no more wasted time.Thanks John.Anybody who answers his post is an official Class Racer Horses *****.
Former NHRA #1945
Former IHRA #1945
T/SA
Ed Fernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:57 PM   #134
Hagen Gary
Live Reporter

Liked 31 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Fernandez View Post
Thank you John.That's the answer.Let's let Bill make another post and we'll just not come back here on this thread.Presto,no more wasted time.Thanks John.Anybody who answers his post is an official Class Racer Horses *****.
Ohhh, let me hurry up and get my post in.

I'm on both sides of this. Slow car in SS (for div 4 anyway), Fast car in Stock and I like the rule the way it is. As someone already pointed out, I like to have a clean tree. There is an advantage to that. Especially if you’re a blinder racer. If you take away my green light coming on, you also take away my ability to more accurately estimate my RT by when the green comes on. Is that good enough Mr. Bill?
Hagen Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:51 PM   #135
Toby Lang
VIP Member

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen Gary View Post
If you take away my green light coming on, you also take away my ability to more accurately estimate my RT by when the green comes on. Is that good enough Mr. Bill?

This is the first time I've ever heard of anybody doing that, but it's my understanding that the green light will come on until both cars have left the line.

-Toby
Toby Lang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:55 PM   #136
Ed Wright
Veteran Member

Liked 389 Times in 168 Posts

It ain't gonna change by posting endless crap here. Talk to NHRA.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #137
Toby Lang
VIP Member

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Wright View Post
Makes no difference. Not going to change. Don't like it? Build a faster car or quit. Whining on a message board won't do a thing.
This is lame.
Quote:
Does not matter. It's not going to change. Get over it or go do something else. Debating it won't change a thing. Go debate with the people that make the rules: NHRA. The people here have nothing to say about it. Makes no difference what anybody here thinks. Just does not matter what is said here. Get it?
Quote:
Bill, approaching NHRA as I mentioned and whining on an Internet message board are two different things. Going on & on about it here does nothing. More people wanted cars weighed with the drivers than want this changed. Remember the poll done here? Most racers do not want or care about this. Get over it. Not going to happen. I would like to take long showers with Pamela Anderson too. That ain't gonna happen either.
Quote:
Doesn't matter what you or I think Bill, it ain't gonna change because a small group complains about it here. Talk to N & I HRA. No leverage here. Surely your bright enough to get that. Ten (or fewer) guys on an Internet message board is not going to change that.
Quote:
Doesn't matter, ain't gonna happen, but:
It (among other things here) has been discussed, and laughed about, in the staging lanes while killing time waiting for the endless line of throttle stop engines-on-a-stick cars run ahead of us. The slow cars that might be in favor are in the minority. You have not seen any polls here, or anywhere else, with my name on it.

Isn't there a bracket racing section here?
Quote:
In the end, Bill's ( or anybody else's) long-azzed rants do not matter. It won't change.
Quote:
What a radical idea! Petition NHRA instead of ranting endlessly on an internet message board! WOW!!
Quote:
As I have stated many times before: I don't care either way. Read that again. I said petition NHRA instead of ranting here. Here = nothing. NHRA = maybe. That is how hp factors get reduced, not by endless message board rants.
Quote:
If they change it, just make it right by putting both the red light cars out.
It won't get changed here.
Quote:
It ain't gonna change by posting endless crap here. Talk to NHRA.

Hey, Ed, why don't you quit spamming this thread? We get the picture. How many times are you going to post the same thing over and over again?

Please put this thread in your ignore list or when you see a new post to this thread don't click on it, OK?

-Toby
Toby Lang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:30 PM   #138

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Thumbs up Re: worst red light debate, again!

Toby, that was just freakin' awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO OMG!!! Just perfect!!
7423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:54 PM   #139
Casey Miles

Liked 445 Times in 83 Posts

Toby: Now that was funny! Great.

Casey Miles
248H Stock?
Casey Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #140
Hagen Gary
Live Reporter

Liked 31 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Lang View Post
This is the first time I've ever heard of anybody doing that, but it's my understanding that the green light will come on until both cars have left the line.

-Toby
That’s what I'm saying. If the green lights don't come on until the faster car leaves the line, then the faster car has a better judgment of where he's at on the tree. I know it sounds a bit funny, but I can tell if I was closer to .000 or .040 by when the green light starts to come on as I pass the tree. Two totally different spots in my window. Take that away and you take away that advantage from the slower car and give it to the faster one. Hope I didn’t give away any secrets, we all know you guys don’t need any more help. I'm just wondering if Mr. Bill considers this one reason against changing the rule or not.
Hagen Gary is offline   Reply With Quote