HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-06-2012, 08:33 AM   #11
Hagen Gary
Live Reporter

Liked 31 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: ADRL Entries Now Open For Bristol and Maple Grove...

I'm going to have to agree with Karnac. The SCS is a Rich Man's game with zero payoff in the end. How long is that going to last? These people didn't get rich enough to afford these cars by being financially ignorant. All anyone has to do is look at history. Heads Up Sportsman racing doesn't last.
Hagen Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #12
Another Friendly Racer

Liked 11 Times in 3 Posts

Drag Racing is a hobby not driven by payoff. Last time i checked, most of us are not getting paid to go play golf or whatever else you are doing. More power to the ADRL.. looks like fun.. dont whine if you cant afford to play.
Another Friendly Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:53 AM   #13
Andys dad
VIP Member

Liked 175 Times in 78 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Fan View Post
A well educated and articulate person would have likely spelled "viral", correctly.
I think it depends on how you read it "You dont have to spread the word its virile"

Virile - refers to any of a wide range of masculine characteristics viewed positively. Having strength, energy, force

Viral - becoming very popular by circulating quickly from person to person, especially on the Internet OR pertaining to, or caused by a virus.

You may be too close to the Internet - it is definitely not a misspelling

BTW - I think the missing apostrophe was more egregious
Old 04-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #14
Hagen Gary
Live Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Friendly Racer View Post
Drag Racing is a hobby not driven by payoff. Last time i checked, most of us are not getting paid to go play golf or whatever else you are doing. More power to the ADRL.. looks like fun.. dont whine if you cant afford to play.
I've got $1000 says this doesn't last 2 years. How about it Frendly racer? Lets get a freindly bet on...... Wait, your a F'in Nobody. I can't bet with a boy who hides. How am I going to collect?

Last edited by Hagen Gary; 04-06-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #15
bubski

Liked 186 Times in 63 Posts
Unhappy Re: ADRL Entries Now Open For Bristol and Maple Grove...

funny how the cars that were supposed to save stock and superstock now find themselves in a position needing to be saved themselves.
bubski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:30 PM   #16
Bret Kepner

Liked 11 Times in 2 Posts

I'll take that bet, Mr. Hagen...RIGHT NOW. However, there's one condition. I've got twelve other people who want in on the bet. If you've got thirteen long, you've got yourself a whole bunch of "potential earnings".

How about it?
Bret Kepner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:17 PM   #17
Hagen Gary
Live Reporter

Bret, In case you didn't notice. The bet was to illustrate a point that his opinion does not matter because he doesn't own a car, drive a car, or have any business commenting on what WE receive for payout.

The bet between you and me cannot ever happen because of this statement that you made previous to the Houston race. It’s a complete LIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret Kepner View Post
We already have enough for the field. It's the stragglers I need to have contact me.
Those 12 people you have to bet against me is probably not even close, just like your promise of a full field in Houston which got 5 cars. One was there just to test. Your not the next Wally Parks. Wake up

BTW, Car and driver Free for all events. You just have to donate to the purse. HaHa. What a joke

Last edited by Hagen Gary; 04-06-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:14 AM   #18
Bret Kepner

Liked 11 Times in 2 Posts

So, I guess that's a "No".
Bret Kepner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:00 PM   #19
Jerry Terry

Liked 450 Times in 133 Posts

Man weather around the country has been wet , gas is high, its the 1st race shouldnt you give them a chance to get rolling. I think its awesome, good luck ADRL.

Jerry
Jerry Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #20
Joseph Teuton

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Its guys like the 2 idiots that make this internet thing not worth responding to but i cant help myself so here i go.....

First of all if you have nothing that will help the class shut the "f" up. Start your on post called "b'itching and complaining" and stay out of the way of people trying to do positive things. Trust me im sure there are plenty of people just waiting to chime in. If you dont have a car, will never have a car, never plain on racing in the class, or are just a sorry nogood worthless piece of poo shut up. We do not want to hear anything you have to say. You are wasting air that someone who cares can breath. Houston is the farthest race in the adrl program and it was suppost to rain. So having 5 cars show up was pretty good. And for you who said one was there just to test....damn he surly spent some money to test.....lets see paid the fuel, used his own motor home and trailer, flew a tuner in from dallas the day of the race, didnt stop working on his car till the race was over. I mean yeah that sounds like a reg. Test and tune for us. You werent there so shut up already!! Damn let us who want to race and who will race alone. So what if there is no purse to win...we knew that before we entered the field. Last time i checked bret is not trying to be the next wally parks. He is just like everyone else, he just wants to see heads up racing!! Get over it. You want to talk about a joke? Anyone who bashes something befor they try it is a joke!! Better yet anyone who doesnt even plane on trying it and still bashes it is a "f'in" joke!

Now to end on a happy note. Happy easter to all. I hope to see yall at a few races!!