HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-03-2022, 07:51 AM   #11
WitchyWoman

Liked 144 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: Graveyard Carz

I remember how often your PATIENT Dad and Sister tried contacting that guy Mark,
and waited for a reply......and waited....and waited....and waited. Very sad situation.
WitchyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 09:38 AM   #12
Mike McCandless

Liked 55 Times in 17 Posts

This was tough to read. I'm glad he at least got to see it done, but man, tough.
Mike McCandless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 11:05 AM   #13
Eric Merryfield

Liked 471 Times in 114 Posts

Greg after reading your post, I was torn about whether to record it and watch it later, or re-watch your Awsome Epping super stock win this August first!

You pulled that off obvously with a very heavy heart, a wally that you won for your dad.

It was touching though to see the 3 race cars lined up, the bracket Road Runner, the money maker Super Bee(Witchy Woman named it I believe), and the superstock body in white or is Pilot vehicle Mirada.

I did DVR the show so that Rayna can watch your dads car tranformation. Perhaps it would only be fitting to put a jerico in it!

Stay positive my friend.

Eric
Old 12-03-2022, 11:19 AM   #14
Greg Gay

Liked 224 Times in 49 Posts

In my message yesterday, I forgot to include that they DID do a very nice job on the car. I have found two or three things that weren’t quite correct, but they were minor. I repeat: they were minor. Now, I had wanted to post this last night before the episode aired so no one thought my opinion had been changed because of mentioning my name on TV two or three times. However, things have been very hectic here lately AND we were having a family celebration for another matter, so I just didn’t get it done. I still stand by everything that I said, and thank you to everyone for your comments.

P.S. The racecar Road Runner is a real Road Runner. A very basic car that my father has owned since August of 1971, but not a clone, as said on the show. In the videos during the first part of the show, when the GYC Road Runner is coming down the return road being driven by its previous owner, Larry Carr, you can just catch a glimpse of the other Road Runner at the starting line with my father driving it.

Jericho, Eric? Hmmm.
Greg Gay is offline   Reply With Quote