HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-24-2007, 10:43 AM   #11
ssladyracer

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Good Job Emily!!! Keep it up and stay away from the, (lets see how do I say it in Carolina slang)....red LITE!! lol You still did great! Congrats to you Larry, Doris and Case.

Donna [:-happy-:]

Never look down on anyone, that's only possible in Heaven to watch over someone, and from what I hear if you think you are superior on Earth the Gates of Heaven will humble you.
ssladyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 02:21 PM   #12
Steven W Johnson

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What an absolute thrill to see the two of you in the finals! Even though Steve and I pull together and help each other, I would not have for a second been disappointed if it had gone the other way!! LOL!!!
I miss my HULK car

Steven Johnson
Super Stock Grand AM
Old 04-24-2007, 04:45 PM   #13
old time racer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I sure miss being out there with all of these great racers,emily it seems like yesterday you were running around the pits in diapers now your one of the best at what we love to do,dad wasn't to bad either.steve is another great person & a fantastic painter,you both deserve many more wins.
Hulk if you miss your old camaro that much give me a call our camaro is for sale,rolling,turnkey or everything including some top secret info!!!!
I hope to see everyone some time soon.FLASH Vicki & I will be at Atlanta working for nitro mall,just wish they were running SS,anyway great job by both see you soon ronnie smith sr.

old time racer
I am a racer of 30 years,in the sportsman ranks,have 2 world championships,lots of records,etc.I work for a manuf. as there race director,I have managed 2 tracks& I have been to every race &track there is.
old time racer is offline   Reply With Quote