HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-07-2021, 07:44 PM   #11
Wyatt Wagner

Liked 189 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Stock Eliminator World Championship Chase

Jerry needs to win second round next week to take over the lead. we are rooting for the emmons team!
Wyatt Wagner is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 11-07-2021, 08:35 PM   #12
Jim Hanig

Liked 97 Times in 47 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Castros View Post
Live timing sucks and points can and should be updated by the round, the NHRA is a low level piece of crap compared to any other sanctioning body. The leadership team is grossly overpaid for producing an inferior product and that has nothing to do with the hard working racers.
It has been that way for years, has not gotten any better!
Jim Hanig is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 11-08-2021, 07:34 AM   #13
jmcarter
VIP Member

Liked 2,753 Times in 863 Posts

Joe is entered at Pomona (who really thought he wouldn’t?) so it will be great to watch how it unfolds. Just like the Rock betrayed Decker’s SS chances it looked like Joe’s ride spun at Vegas so hopefully the outcome will be determined by the drivers instead of track prep.
jmcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 01:53 PM   #14
Adub464Q

Liked 386 Times in 74 Posts

Dont forget that Todd Hoven is still alive as well. He can get to 635 and the current top spot is 633.

Its a 3 horse until its not....although I just looked and Hoven is not entered in Pomona as of right now.

Last edited by Adub464Q; 11-08-2021 at 01:54 PM. Reason: .
Adub464Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 04:11 PM   #15
Todd Hoven
VIP Member

Liked 720 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub464Q View Post
Dont forget that Todd Hoven is still alive as well. He can get to 635 and the current top spot is 633.

Its a 3 horse until its not....although I just looked and Hoven is not entered in Pomona as of right now.
Just an update, I’m out of the hunt now. I pulled out of Pomona today and the car is on its way back east.
I need to get back to work and my responsibilities at home are also piling up. My chance was the division race to make a big move ahead and it didn’t work out. I’m happy to have made it this far and to have been relevant to the end. I wish Jerry and Joe the best this point forward. May the best racer win, both are are very worthy and deserving to be champion at the end of this.
1347, 340Cuda, 64 savoy, Adger Smith, Andrew Hill, B Parker, BG56, BigBlockBill, BILL TAYLOR, Billy Nees, Bob Don, Bob Wibright, Carl Battis, Chad Fergen, Dan Bennett, Dave Turner, dean ribeiro, Don Little, Dragrac419, Dyno, Floyd Staggs, Frank Beasley, Frank Castros, Gary Merrick, GarysZ24, Glenn Briglio, Gordie Kissner, Greg Barsamian, Grover, HR9121, Irace007, Isaac Zane, Jack Parris, Jerry Hatch, Jim Cimarolli, JMACEY, jmcarter, Joe Marcinowski, John Kissel, Jon Sarrett, Keith Bennett, Ken MacNicol, Larry Hill, Lenny5160, Mark Lewis, Mark Yacavone, Matt Welker, Mike Schwartz, mikeloge, moparpilot, Nick Heath, Pedigo Perf, Pistol Pete, Ray Gottry, rboyle, Rich Aman, rod butcher, Roy Kinslow, Sam Murray, SSDA Hemi, Steve Calabro, steven reynolds, Tim Barrett, Todd Boyer, Tom Goldman, tommy d
Old 11-08-2021, 04:44 PM   #16
HR9121
Live Reporter

Liked 2,928 Times in 646 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hoven View Post
Just an update, I’m out of the hunt now. I pulled out of Pomona today and the car is on its way back east.
I need to get back to work and my responsibilities at home are also piling up. My chance was the division race to make a big move ahead and it didn’t work out. I’m happy to have made it this far and to have been relevant to the end. I wish Jerry and Joe the best this point forward. May the best racer win, both are are very worthy and deserving to be champion at the end of this.
Todd you had one heck of a run at it there congratulations on a very nice season. I hate you're not going to Pomona but I can understand how grown up stuff can get it the way it really sucks. See you next year.
Old 11-08-2021, 05:17 PM   #17
Brett C
VIP Member

Liked 877 Times in 196 Posts

Quote:
Great season! Congrats!
Brett C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 05:21 PM   #18
BG56

Liked 280 Times in 102 Posts

Quote:
Would have been great to see you, Mopar and D1 take it! Will be rooting for Joe, Anthony and D1! (And thanks to Bo for stepping up.)
BG56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 06:21 PM   #19
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,944 Times in 1,566 Posts

And let us not forget (whether I like it or not) that he did it in a "real man's" car. Ya don't just go out and bracket race a race hemi. It's gotta be maintained.

Reality, what a concept!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 06:57 PM   #20
Signman

Liked 199 Times in 74 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
And let us not forget (whether I like it or not) that he did it in a "real man's" car. Ya don't just go out and bracket race a race hemi. It's gotta be maintained.

Todd is among the hardest working racers out there. He deserves all the opportunities and successes he receives / achieves.
He's doing pretty good in the MOPAR being a Pontiac guy! LOL!

Good Luck to Joe representin Div 1!