HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-10-2016, 12:03 AM   #21
Lew Silverman
VIP Member

Liked 129 Times in 59 Posts
Default Re: Just when I thought I have seen it all, part two.....

I call "shenanigans"!

If what you say is true, (and we have no reason to doubt you) you must file a formal complaint with the NHRA Competition Committee and let them decide who is responsible for this possible breech of the rules and who should be punished for this infraction. This needs to be investigated and a solution found ASAP.

This sort of conduct cannot be tolerated, wherever it occurs!
Lew Silverman #2070
"The Wagon Master" N/SA
Lew Silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 05:00 AM   #22
Toby Lang
VIP Member

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew Silverman View Post
I call "shenanigans"!

If what you say is true, (and we have no reason to doubt you) you must file a formal complaint with the NHRA Competition Committee and let them decide who is responsible for this possible breech of the rules and who should be punished for this infraction. This needs to be investigated and a solution found ASAP.

This sort of conduct cannot be tolerated, wherever it occurs!
You are right, Lew. If Mike really did this he deserves to be fired or at the very least suspended without pay for 6 months to a year, but anybody with a brain knows this didn't really happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY View Post
Oh, I forgot to tell you Super Slueth racers that the competitor admitted in the staging lanes to changing classes after FIRST round and with the blessing of the D7 DD.....
Oh sure, you just happened to remember this very important piece of information. Yeah, right. LOL Who told you this, your source? I heard through the grapevine who your source is. His first name starts with Bobby and his last name starts with D.

Let's say it's true that he did tech into G and ran first round in G. The second round ladder is generated off of how far under the cars run in the first round. If he was in G he would have qualified a tenth faster which would have made him #20 instead of #21. He would have had to run Bob Fordyce and he wouldn't have a heads-up until the semis. But I guess that wasn't good enough for him so he went to Mike and asked him to change his class from G to F and Mike said "Sure, no problem, just give me a minute and I'll fix you right up." Then he went around telling people what happened. LOL

But since he really teched into F, he doesn't have to worry about any heads-up races. So he probably goes to Mike and tells him he's really in F and to check his tech card. Mike does and has the ladder changed. Simple as that.

You guys really think Mike would allow somebody to change classes after they ran first round? And the guy that got his class changed would go around telling people what happened? LOL
Toby Lang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 10:38 AM   #23

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Lang View Post

You guys really think Mike would allow somebody to change classes after they ran first round? And the guy that got his class changed would go around telling people what happened? LOL
I miss Toby.........................he always has a classic way of telling you what he really thinks. Also a master at ladder management.

You guys need to bracket race a bit more often. It will quickly relieve the stress and the damaged ego created by over indulging in class racing.
7423 is offline   Reply With Quote