HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-17-2021, 09:03 PM   #31
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts
Default Re: Those TRUMP haters and Afghanistan …

Afghanistan and iraq were a knee jerk reaction brought on by a catastrophic failure of our intelligence community in 2001. Somebody had to pay the price for that failure and it sure as hell wasn't going to be the political elite or their anointed buds running any of the alphabet agencies.

Ask the families who lost loved ones on 9-11 who paid. Ask the families of the dead and wounded soldiers who served there who paid. Ask the citizens of those two counties who paid.

The snowflakes in the crapital building said they feared for their lives in the January awakening and they weren't even in the building. Wondering how the dc chimps would feel if they were sitting in the Kabul airport.
Old 08-18-2021, 08:41 AM   #32
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 810 Times in 395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
Anything that I think, do or say will not make any difference. It only makes me angry. Suppose returning Marines will get spit on.....called losers? Hope not. But you can't blame the President for the loss using your logic. Biden only ordered our military out.....how simple if he would have said "bring our equipment too".
There were 980 US cargo planes that left out of Bagham Air Base carrying US equipment and troops. Here is a list of equipment that the Afghan Army and Air force has and it looks like a collection of old US and Soviet equipment.

Yes Gary, we can only hope the people in this country will not repeat the sins of the past in the way they treated our Vietnam Vets. I had just graduated from boot camp waiting for my flight back to Phoenix when a lady pointed a finger at me and my Buddy calling us “baby killer”, my quick response to her was, “I haven’t had the opportunity yet”.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 08-18-2021, 11:23 AM   #33
BrayJo

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Thinking that somehow you can just drop democracy off like a UPS truck upon another country riddled in dysfunction, factions, sects, warlords and where the actual government controls a only a sliver of the country, is a mistake.

When your purpose is to track down the people who were behind 9/11, and said country offers to turn them over and you say no, that's a mistake.

When you along with the Northern Alliance beat back the Taliban, and the Taliban offers surrender of their last stronghold, and you say no, that is mistake.

When you request release captured Taliban prisoners to the tune of 5,000 of them as a negotiation tool, that is a mistake.

When you recognize insurgents and negotiate a May 1 withdrawal with them rather than the actual Afghan gov, that is a mistake.

When the Taliban leader, is one of those you have released from prison and now de facto leader of Afghanistan, that is a mistake.

Afghanistan has been a 20 year mistake regardless of president. We don't learn from history. In fact, we don't learn from the history of others because Russia spent 10 years there dealing with kind of insurgents, only to do the same thing we just did.
BrayJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 08-18-2021, 01:01 PM   #34
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,764 Times in 1,317 Posts

My guess is OBAMA is behind this , Biden is just the puppet. Can’t wait to see more TOWEL HEADS and PRAYER RUGS infiltrate the good ole USA . MY FAVORITE WITCH , OMAR ….was a flapping her gums this morning . She is ready to welcome them with open arms …
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 08-18-2021, 01:52 PM   #35
BrayJo

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcarter View Post
Did anyone really think it all wouldn’t end his way? The Taliban was kicking the Afghan forces butts regardless of how many troops we had there to support them. It didn’t matter one iota which administration finally pulled the plug.

Yes. To put this into perspective, there are about 60,000 Taliban forces in Afghanistan, the standing Afghanistan Army was about 300,000+.

You can lead a horse to water, give the arms to guard the pond, but you can't make em drink.
BrayJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 03:12 PM   #36

Liked 117 Times in 50 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY View Post
My guess is OBAMA is behind this , Biden is just the puppet. Can’t wait to see more TOWEL HEADS and PRAYER RUGS infiltrate the good ole USA . MY FAVORITE WITCH , OMAR ….was a flapping her gums this morning . She is ready to welcome them with open arms …
I'm not sure if Barack Hussein is the puppet master, but I am sure that Biden is the puppet...
6130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 05:21 PM   #37
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 515 Times in 188 Posts

If only General Berger had more transgenders, more females, and an earlier start to critical race theory training we would have totally won this.

Last edited by SStockDart; 08-19-2021 at 05:43 PM.
SStockDart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 06:42 PM   #38
Randy Wells

Liked 1,022 Times in 309 Posts

Come on you Trump haters, what do you have to say about your hero pervert Joe NOW? Giving terrorist billions of dollars in munitions, open borders, covid is back. (YEAH OK), inflation, etc, etc,etc.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Last edited by Randy Wells; 08-19-2021 at 06:49 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 08-19-2021, 06:42 PM   #39
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,978 Times in 1,572 Posts

I wonder what this is going to do to the "Green-New-Deal"? Seeing as battery technology centers around lithium batteries at this moment and all of the worlds known lithium deposits are in China and Afghanistan. Oh, and Greenland. Didn't Trump want to buy Greenland??? I seem to remember the haters thinking that was a stupid idea.

What is "NORMAL"???
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 07:01 PM   #40
Randy Wells

Liked 1,022 Times in 309 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
I wonder what this is going to do to the "Green-New-Deal"? Seeing as battery technology centers around lithium batteries at this moment and all of the worlds known lithium deposits are in China and Afghanistan. Oh, and Greenland. Didn't Trump want to buy Greenland??? I seem to remember the haters thinking that was a stupid idea.
Billy, we will be beholden to China for our batteries, they will control all the lithium, and they will let the Taliban rule Afghanistan like the heathens they are as long as China gets the Lithium., and the opium.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote